wsbdaily | Tue, 24 May 2022 03:21:35 EST Where you find Tomorrow’s Hot Stocks Yesterday!
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU BEAR ALL RISKS, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION.
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WALLSTREETBETS NOR ANY OTHER COMMUNITY ON REDDIT.
Invesco QQQ Trust(QQQ)
Summary & Charts
|Price||$ 293.48||+4.80 (+1.66%)|
|Day's Range||$ 287.31 - 293.87|
|Previous Close||$ 288.68|
|Market Cap||$ N/A|
|Short Interest %||N/A||As of Fri, 29 Apr 2022|
|Avg. Volume (20 day)||100.92M|
|Rel. Volume (20 day)||0.60|
|Rel. Volume (3 month)||0.74|
|Date||Open||High||Low||Close||Change||Volume||R. Vol. (20d)||R. Vol. (3m)||Mentions|
|May 23, 2022||$ 289.75||$ 293.87||$ 287.31||$ 293.48||+4.80||60,602,407||0.60||0.74||98|
|May 20, 2022||$ 293.13||$ 293.80||$ 280.21||$ 288.68||-0.90||91,627,082||0.89||1.11||120|
|May 19, 2022||$ 289.29||$ 294.39||$ 287.58||$ 289.58||-1.56||79,720,521||0.78||0.97||102|
|May 18, 2022||$ 301.54||$ 302.25||$ 289.85||$ 291.14||-15.03||78,960,720||0.77||0.97||240|
|May 17, 2022||$ 304.45||$ 306.56||$ 300.55||$ 306.17||+7.73||62,499,010||0.62||0.77||114|
|May 16, 2022||$ 300.15||$ 302.26||$ 297.13||$ 298.44||-3.50||58,975,638||0.58||0.72||85|
|May 13, 2022||$ 295.72||$ 303.00||$ 294.08||$ 301.94||+10.79||83,584,546||0.83||1.02||138|
|May 12, 2022||$ 287.45||$ 295.75||$ 284.94||$ 291.15||-0.69||120,401,745||1.20||1.47||232|
|May 11, 2022||$ 298.44||$ 304.09||$ 290.95||$ 291.84||-8.92||139,944,848||1.43||1.72||185|
|May 10, 2022||$ 304.51||$ 305.76||$ 296.57||$ 300.76||+3.61||123,868,750||1.31||1.53||157|
|May 09, 2022||$ 303.48||$ 309.35||$ 295.72||$ 297.15||-12.10||113,079,947||1.24||1.39||290|
|May 06, 2022||$ 310.95||$ 315.09||$ 305.11||$ 309.25||-3.75||139,457,657||1.57||1.68||200|
|May 05, 2022||$ 325.17||$ 325.21||$ 309.63||$ 313.00||-16.60||154,621,598||1.82||1.88||255|
|May 04, 2022||$ 319.31||$ 330.29||$ 313.89||$ 329.60||+10.78||115,763,949||1.41||1.42||142|
|May 03, 2022||$ 318.50||$ 321.16||$ 315.99||$ 318.82||+0.34||78,192,058||0.99||0.97||88|
|May 02, 2022||$ 312.83||$ 318.72||$ 309.65||$ 318.48||+5.23||115,284,237||1.49||1.42||124|
|Apr 29, 2022||$ 323.70||$ 327.23||$ 312.60||$ 313.25||-14.76||91,863,370||1.23||1.14||177|
|Apr 28, 2022||$ 321.85||$ 329.89||$ 317.52||$ 328.01||+11.25||94,940,775||1.29||1.18||223|
|Apr 27, 2022||$ 317.24||$ 322.88||$ 315.00||$ 316.76||-0.38||110,849,605||1.54||1.39||152|
|Apr 26, 2022||$ 327.47||$ 327.66||$ 316.86||$ 317.14||-12.44||104,114,628||1.49||1.31||244|
The latest news about Invesco QQQ Trust (QQQ).
These posts should include more in-depth research by the poster about the specific company, sector or trade idea. Including any sources and citations.
Hi, first contrary to most of you fucks I have avoided the bear market and i'm up 30% ytd proof : [MT4\_FIATELPIS Forex Trading System by Forex Trader fiatelpis2](https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fiatelpis2/mt4-fiatelpis/8397278) and next i'm telling you to load up QQQ calls because : FED has pea... Read More
Holy shit my tits are jacked! Today may have started red but if you're not buying this dip, you are truly retarded! I don't give a fuck if you're worried about higher interest rates or not, right HERE and NOW is the once in a lifetime oppurtinity to buy that sweet, tasty dip like you've just won... Read More
These are the top discussions over the last 24-hours that mention the QQQ stock ticker symbol.
Your daily trading discussion thread. Please keep the shitposting to a minimum. **Read [rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/wiki/contentguide), follow [Twitter](https://twitter.com/Offici... Read More
- (9 points) So another little financial story for y'all: I went to State Farm today to inquire about life insurance for my mother. They offered something called "Return of premium term life". So at the end of the 15, 20 years they return all your premiums to you. It's like $200 a month you gotta pay for 20 years tho... And the whole time I'm thinking "what a scam" .... its basically like a savings account generating no returns plus getting REKT by inflation. &#x200B; Better off taking that money and putting it into QQQ for 20 years.
- (7 points) [Closed out all of the AMZN 3/11 and 3/18 2750/2725 put credit spreads for very close to max profit. Opened at 10.60, bought it back at 0.75](https://imgur.com/a/vCaTAGT). Also closed out all the QQQ and SPX put credit spreads as well for a small gain. Afterwards switched short with AMZN 2925/2950 call credit spreads. What an incredible entry to enter short. I'm anticipating large funds to sell into strength using retail FOMO as exit liquidity. Currently positioned short with AMZN CCS as the main position and some /NQ shorts
- (6 points) I miss when tech/QQQ just straight up RIPPED up. Those tech FDs look so tempting until you realize you’re boned because it’s not 2020 anymore
- (4 points) QQQ is literally down 17% the past 3 months and people still asking “wen crash”
- (3 points) Nu-QQQ-lurr
- (2 points) If QQQ 3%+ at close tomorrow I will piss on myself in the shower
- (2 points) If QQQ opens up 20 points. Then, QQQ.
- (2 points) Max pain tomorrow is QQQ 337 and SPY $429. So I hope your positioned for a 1%+ Green Day.
Discuss your thoughts on the market, DDs, SPACs, meme stonks, yolos, or whatever is on your mind. You can find our quality DD posts [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbetsOGs/search?sort=new&a... Read More
- (15 points) >Zuckerberg sued by DC attorney general over Cambridge Analytica data scandal Its not even midnight yet QQQ is literally going to 0 tomorrow
- (12 points) Was expecting a good 3-5 day bounce, bounces seem to be getting weaker and weaker, taking a shot shorting every rip continues to offer good risk-reward. Hopefully will get a shot to short QQQ against the 294-295 range tommorrow. Market is seriously weak if a comment by SNAP ceo can reverse a whole days price action.
- (4 points) $QQQ closed 293.48 $QQQ after market 290.0 and falling
**Read [rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/wiki/contentguide), follow [Twitter](https://twitter.com/Official_WSB) and [IG](https://www.instagram.com/official_wallstreetbets/), join [Discor... Read More
- (17 points) Even in a bear market 8 red weeks in a row is very rare. QQQ and IWM both oversold on 1W which is also very rare for indexes. Is the bear market over? No. Are all the new bandwagon bears that started buying puts when we were already in Extreme Fear gonna get gaped? Yes.
- (8 points) "Trust me guys, that 1% QQQ candle in 4 minutes was super double dog legit this time"
- (8 points) 🇺🇸FED SPEAKERS THIS WEEK: *FOMC MEMBER BOSTIC (MON. 12:00PM) *FOMC MEMBER GEORGE (MON. 7:00PM) *FED CHAIR POWELL (TUES. 12:20PM) *FED VICE CHAIR BRAINARD (WED. 12:15PM) *FOMC MEMBER DALY (THURS. 1:00PM) *FOMC MEMBER BULLARD (FRI. 7:35AM) $DIA $SPY $QQQ $VIX
- (7 points) #Ban Bet Lost /u/matterful (0/2) made a bet that QQQ would go to 420.0 when it was 342.73 and it did not, so they were banned for a week.
- (7 points) 0 DTE QQQ 285 and 282 puts. Pls help
- (7 points) You ever seen that thing where they give spiders coffee, coke, weed, etc and see how the webs look different when the spider takes different substances. That’s the QQQ chart today.
- (6 points) QQQ lagging
- (6 points) QQQ will get slaughtered
- (5 points) noticed 🌽 dying an hour ago so I picked up QQQ puts. Futures confirmed
- (5 points) QQQ red EoD would be God tier meme status market activity
- (5 points) So funny SPY pulled up QQQ NOW QQQ pulling down SPY into close
- (5 points) SPY QQQ
- (4 points) If QQQ can rally above $294 I’m a believer in a larger tech bounce.
- (4 points) SPX +1.45%, QQQ +.79% &#x200B; ???
- (4 points) Oh no QQQ Down down down dooowwwn down down down dooowwwwn
- (3 points) SOXL is triple leveraged but up less than QQQ lmao
- (3 points) I have 0DTE QQQ puts 285 and 282. Gonna step away for a bit lol cant keep refreshing
- (3 points) Tech continuing to crash. QQQ Puts = FREE MONEY HACK
- (3 points) Major Tech stocks down, QQQ is up. Could get ugly quick in here.
- (2 points) QQQ June 17 $270p looking tasty
- (2 points) QQQ calls tempting me like some club slut who wants to shag without rubber. Its so tempting but I've been burned so many times before.
- (2 points) SPY lifting QQQ higher great team work
- (2 points) Divergence between QQQ and SPY pretty clear
- (2 points) Opened QQQ puts for a month out
- (2 points) Sad Brontosaurus pattern forming on the 1 min for QQQ
- (2 points) QQQ to 0.
- (2 points) Never understood this. Why not just buy QQQ puts? Sqqq is for people who don't know how to short or buy puts.
- (2 points) QQQ green or red today!!??
- (2 points) Tesla only needs to drop five percent more for the Twitter deal to contractually shit the bed and require serious liquidation or financing alternatives (with the same breakup penalty). Is there any way I can reach some compromise with bears that involves SPY going up while Tesla collapses? I’ll trade you QQQ
- (2 points) I thought I was looking at the chart of a stock like $DWAC but it was actually the fuckin $QQQ
Well, the title says it all. Index futures are currently red, so there is a good possibility we'll have a red start (or day) tomorrow at open. Do with this information as you must. I just wanted to sa... Read More
- (6 points) I felt really good when I had a bunch of SQQQ and then Russia invaded Ukraine that night. Overseas markets were tanking, US futures were hella red. The following day…the US stock market went up. So I’m not allowing myself to get too excited about these 295P QQQ that I snagged right before close today, until I see the drop at open and can sell these bitches. There is always fuckery afoot
[https://imgur.com/s4lfXXq](https://imgur.com/s4lfXXq) I started tracking premarket futures about a month ago, out of a desire to see how good premarket futures and Bitcorn are at predicting the outc... Read More
Unusual Option Activity
Option contracts that are trading at a significantly higher volume relative to the contract's open interest. These might provide some insight into what "smart money" is doing with large volume orders.
|Type||Strike||Exp Date||DTE||Bid||Ask||Last||Volume||Open Interest||Vol/OI||IV|
|CALL||$ 580.00||06/16/22||24||$ 0.05||$ 0.10||$ 0.09||200||122||1.64||0.93%|
|CALL||$ 600.00||06/16/22||24||$ 0.04||$ 0.08||$ 0.04||400||175||2.29||0.95%|
|PUT||$ 215.00||06/16/22||24||$ 1.15||$ 1.25||$ 1.00||2,502||831||3.01||0.71%|
|PUT||$ 394.00||06/16/22||24||$ 28.91||$ 29.27||$ 27.70||2,572||1,680||1.53||0.00%|
|CALL||$ 310.00||06/29/22||37||$ 81.84||$ 82.44||$ 98.66||400||39||10.26||2.43%|
|CALL||$ 349.00||06/29/22||37||$ 66.65||$ 67.37||$ 44.20||40||22||1.82||2.32%|
|CALL||$ 402.00||06/29/22||37||$ 16.77||$ 16.99||$ 18.16||421||102||4.13||1.27%|
|PUT||$ 387.00||06/29/22||37||$ 26.85||$ 27.16||$ 27.44||205||16||12.81||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 390.00||06/29/22||37||$ 28.16||$ 28.48||$ 28.76||214||74||2.89||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 215.00||09/15/22||115||$ 2.20||$ 2.43||$ 2.05||1,000||157||6.37||0.39%|
|CALL||$ 385.00||09/29/22||129||$ 32.03||$ 32.67||$ 32.40||312||54||5.78||0.89%|
|CALL||$ 470.00||09/29/22||129||$ 3.82||$ 4.29||$ 4.88||21||12||1.75||0.56%|
|PUT||$ 385.00||09/29/22||129||$ 32.13||$ 32.78||$ 30.90||300||48||6.25||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 406.00||09/29/22||129||$ 48.45||$ 50.05||$ 36.65||40||20||2.00||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 412.00||09/29/22||129||$ 51.73||$ 53.41||$ 39.58||40||20||2.00||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 422.00||09/29/22||129||$ 57.73||$ 59.42||$ 44.59||50||25||2.00||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 425.00||09/29/22||129||$ 59.58||$ 61.32||$ 46.29||60||30||2.00||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 426.00||09/29/22||129||$ 60.19||$ 61.96||$ 46.93||70||35||2.00||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 436.00||09/29/22||129||$ 57.15||$ 58.33||$ 54.03||122||60||2.03||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 330.00||06/15/23||388||$ 24.41||$ 25.76||$ 22.29||620||449||1.38||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 380.00||06/15/23||388||$ 41.77||$ 43.48||$ 42.15||3,500||105||33.33||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 310.00||01/18/24||605||$ 24.40||$ 26.24||$ 25.60||3,000||70||42.86||0.08%|
Failures to Deliver
Each point represents the aggregate net balance of shares that failed to be delivered as of a particular settlement date.
Please note that fails-to-deliver can occur for a number of reasons on both long and short sales. Therefore, fails-to-deliver are not necessarily the result of short selling, nor evidence of abusive “naked” short selling. For more information on short selling and fails-to-deliver, see Key Points About Regulation SHO, Division of Market Regulation, and Final Rule: Short Sales.