wsbdaily | Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:34:42 EST Where you find Tomorrow’s Hot Stocks Yesterday!
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU BEAR ALL RISKS, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION.
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WALLSTREETBETS NOR ANY OTHER COMMUNITY ON REDDIT.
Summary & Charts
|Price||$ 625.14||-13.86 (-2.17%)|
|Day's Range||$ 617.15 - 637.30|
|Previous Close||$ 639.00|
|Market Cap||$ 225.39B USD|
|Short Interest %||2.06 %||As of Wed, 31 Mar 2021|
|Avg. Volume (20 day)||4.63M|
|Rel. Volume (20 day)||2.29|
|Rel. Volume (3 month)||2.88|
|P/E||56.54 %||Strong Buy|
|P/B||18.15 %||Strong Buy|
|Date||Open||High||Low||Close||Change||Volume||R. Vol. (20d)||R. Vol. (3m)||Mentions|
|Oct 20, 2021||$ 625.57||$ 637.30||$ 617.15||$ 625.14||-13.86||10,585,518||2.29||2.88||66|
|Oct 19, 2021||$ 636.97||$ 641.00||$ 632.30||$ 639.00||+1.03||7,564,782||1.76||2.12||220|
|Oct 18, 2021||$ 632.10||$ 638.41||$ 620.59||$ 637.97||+9.68||4,444,644||1.10||1.26||48|
|Oct 15, 2021||$ 638.00||$ 639.42||$ 625.16||$ 628.29||-5.51||4,129,892||1.04||1.18||15|
|Oct 14, 2021||$ 632.23||$ 636.88||$ 626.80||$ 633.80||+4.04||2,680,405||0.67||0.77||14|
|Oct 13, 2021||$ 632.18||$ 632.18||$ 622.19||$ 629.76||+4.82||2,431,497||0.62||0.70||8|
|Oct 12, 2021||$ 633.02||$ 637.65||$ 621.99||$ 624.94||-2.10||3,170,422||0.80||0.92||6|
|Oct 11, 2021||$ 633.20||$ 639.38||$ 626.78||$ 627.04||-5.62||2,871,904||0.72||0.83||8|
|Oct 08, 2021||$ 634.16||$ 643.78||$ 630.86||$ 632.66||+0.81||3,281,524||0.83||0.95||9|
|Oct 07, 2021||$ 642.23||$ 646.84||$ 630.45||$ 631.85||-7.25||3,461,611||0.86||1.00||13|
|Oct 06, 2021||$ 628.18||$ 639.87||$ 626.42||$ 639.10||+4.29||4,619,229||1.16||1.31||23|
|Oct 05, 2021||$ 606.94||$ 640.39||$ 606.89||$ 634.81||+31.46||9,607,979||2.39||2.74||35|
|Oct 04, 2021||$ 613.39||$ 626.13||$ 594.68||$ 603.35||-9.80||5,033,089||1.32||1.47||8|
|Oct 01, 2021||$ 604.24||$ 614.98||$ 597.52||$ 613.15||+2.81||4,105,114||1.11||1.21||6|
|Sep 30, 2021||$ 608.05||$ 619.00||$ 608.05||$ 610.34||+11.28||6,649,879||1.75||1.96||16|
|Sep 29, 2021||$ 589.01||$ 609.88||$ 588.01||$ 599.06||+15.21||6,282,710||1.67||1.88||18|
|Sep 28, 2021||$ 589.00||$ 599.54||$ 580.16||$ 583.85||-8.79||4,455,966||1.25||1.35||6|
|Sep 27, 2021||$ 587.95||$ 593.54||$ 576.93||$ 592.64||+0.25||2,475,673||0.72||0.75||4|
|Sep 24, 2021||$ 592.50||$ 592.95||$ 583.64||$ 592.39||-0.87||2,137,946||0.61||0.65||7|
|Sep 23, 2021||$ 590.79||$ 599.26||$ 589.13||$ 593.26||+2.61||2,531,073||0.73||0.76||4|
The latest news about Netflix, Inc. (NFLX).
|Date||Time||EPS Expected||EPS Reported||%||Revenue Expected||Revenue Reported||%|
These posts should include more in-depth research by the poster about the specific company, sector or trade idea. Including any sources and citations.
**Historical Post Earnings Moves MEGA Compilation (Q3 Week 2) - $TSLA, $NFLX, $SNAP, $INTC, $CLF, $AAL, $VZ, $NUE and More** &nbsp; What's poppin' bull gang, hope you're ready for week two of earnings! This week is jam packed with companies reporting within highly volatile sectors, the most no... Read More
These are the top discussions over the last 24-hours that mention the NFLX stock ticker symbol.
What are your moves tomorrow? Please keep the shitposting at a slow boil. ^Navigate ^WSB|^We ^recommend ^best ^daily ^DD :--|:-- **Discussion** | [All](https://reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/search?sor... Read More
- (14 points) #Ban Bet Lost /u/Aerotyne69 (0/1) made a bet that NFLX would go to 597.3125 when it was 628.75 and it did not, so they were banned for a week.
- (8 points) Seems a bit scary that both NFLX and TSLA earnings were pretty solid and stock still dropped.
- (7 points) We can’t even have comedy anymore lol. Also how is NFLX being protested over this and not that Cuties fuckery 🤔
- (6 points) TSLA pulling a NFLX ![img](emote|t5_2th52|4641)
- (5 points) You think large companies will be a little more careful on the type of people they hire after this NFLX circus? Some people are literal ticking time bombs and legal nightmares. I'd imagine the C suites will be having some secret meetings about hiring practices.
- (4 points) Is NFLX done shitting itself?
- (4 points) Seems a bit scary you can't interpret the fundamental moves both equities have made over past 8 weeks, and that NFLX for example was up almost 30$ bn on previous ER based, in widespread commentary, on a sub-$1 bn value single cult tv property. TSLA ran up with the energy-commodity drive, that seems pretty clear, and fundamentally that's not tied to their present earnings. 10YR also relatively high .. TSLA in 850s is over-reaching.
- (3 points) TSLA pulled a NFLX. Saw that coming a mile away
- (2 points) NFLX is getting slammed....they will be forced to produce "Dirty Laundrie: White Women Syndrome"
Discuss your thoughts on the market, DDs, SPACs, meme stonks, yolos, or whatever is on your mind. You can find our quality DD posts [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbetsOGs/search?sort=new&a... Read More
**Analyst estimates** Earnings per share (adjusted): $1.86 vs $1.59 expected per Refinitiv Revenue: $13.76 billion vs $13.63 billion expected per Refinitiv **Cash** Operating cash flow less capex... Read More
- (2 points) When people talk about value, they don't usually talk future projections. It's overvalued now based on the share price but in 3-5 years, it wouldn't be seen as overvalued. My point of emphasis is to show that you can either sit idle and cry about it being overvalued or watch the stock continue gaining momentum like AMZN/NFLX did. Who doesn't own TESLA? Average share price is around $120. Made enough to buy all the Tesla models out including the roadster but I'm sitting and adding more. Think you gotta read or interpret more clearly next time.
Unusual Option Activity
Option contracts that are trading at a significantly higher volume relative to the contract's open interest. These might provide some insight into what "smart money" is doing with large volume orders.
|Type||Strike||Exp Date||DTE||Bid||Ask||Last||Volume||Open Interest||Vol/OI||IV|
|CALL||$ 50.00||01/20/22||91||$ 466.60||$ 468.40||$ 465.31||76||39||1.95||0.00%|
|CALL||$ 220.00||06/16/22||238||$ 277.50||$ 282.50||$ 266.25||16||10||1.60||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 185.00||06/16/22||238||$ 2.27||$ 10.30||$ 6.40||36||22||1.64||0.96%|
Failures to Deliver
Each point represents the aggregate net balance of shares that failed to be delivered as of a particular settlement date.
Please note that fails-to-deliver can occur for a number of reasons on both long and short sales. Therefore, fails-to-deliver are not necessarily the result of short selling, nor evidence of abusive “naked” short selling. For more information on short selling and fails-to-deliver, see Key Points About Regulation SHO, Division of Market Regulation, and Final Rule: Short Sales.