wsbdaily | Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:34:42 EST Where you find Tomorrow’s Hot Stocks Yesterday!
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU BEAR ALL RISKS, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION.
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WALLSTREETBETS NOR ANY OTHER COMMUNITY ON REDDIT.
Summary & Charts
|Price||$ 307.41||-0.82 (-0.27%)|
|Day's Range||$ 306.11 - 309.70|
|Previous Close||$ 308.23|
|Market Cap||$ 1.97T USD|
|Short Interest %||0.65 %||As of Wed, 31 Mar 2021|
|Avg. Volume (20 day)||23.91M|
|Rel. Volume (20 day)||0.70|
|Rel. Volume (3 month)||0.74|
|P/E||38.19 %||Strong Buy|
|P/B||16.30 %||Strong Buy|
|Date||Open||High||Low||Close||Change||Volume||R. Vol. (20d)||R. Vol. (3m)||Mentions|
|Oct 20, 2021||$ 309.21||$ 309.70||$ 306.11||$ 307.41||-0.82||16,614,974||0.70||0.74||59|
|Oct 19, 2021||$ 308.35||$ 309.30||$ 307.22||$ 308.23||+0.94||17,681,506||0.72||0.77||61|
|Oct 18, 2021||$ 303.57||$ 307.80||$ 302.69||$ 307.29||+3.08||22,836,356||0.93||1.00||59|
|Oct 15, 2021||$ 302.34||$ 304.45||$ 300.52||$ 304.21||+1.46||25,565,602||1.01||1.12||63|
|Oct 14, 2021||$ 299.21||$ 303.27||$ 297.83||$ 302.75||+6.44||27,417,302||1.05||1.20||63|
|Oct 13, 2021||$ 294.91||$ 297.28||$ 293.49||$ 296.31||+3.43||23,528,864||0.91||1.02||32|
|Oct 12, 2021||$ 295.34||$ 295.44||$ 292.35||$ 292.88||-1.35||17,336,120||0.67||0.76||34|
|Oct 11, 2021||$ 292.92||$ 297.84||$ 292.77||$ 294.23||-0.62||19,371,221||0.74||0.84||22|
|Oct 08, 2021||$ 296.22||$ 296.64||$ 293.77||$ 294.85||16,819,306||0.64||0.73||35|
|Oct 07, 2021||$ 295.18||$ 296.64||$ 293.93||$ 294.85||+1.74||20,459,425||0.77||0.89||40|
|Oct 06, 2021||$ 285.78||$ 293.63||$ 285.51||$ 293.11||+4.35||28,228,745||1.06||1.22||41|
|Oct 05, 2021||$ 284.05||$ 290.40||$ 284.05||$ 288.76||+5.65||25,141,893||0.97||1.09||63|
|Oct 04, 2021||$ 287.40||$ 287.75||$ 280.25||$ 283.11||-5.99||31,596,301||1.24||1.37||70|
|Oct 01, 2021||$ 282.12||$ 289.98||$ 281.31||$ 289.10||+7.18||27,436,546||1.11||1.20||33|
|Sep 30, 2021||$ 285.71||$ 287.83||$ 281.62||$ 281.92||-2.08||30,718,884||1.28||1.35||35|
|Sep 29, 2021||$ 285.10||$ 286.77||$ 283.01||$ 284.00||+0.48||26,580,274||1.13||1.17||40|
|Sep 28, 2021||$ 289.80||$ 290.78||$ 282.75||$ 283.52||-10.65||43,254,722||1.84||1.91||76|
|Sep 27, 2021||$ 296.14||$ 296.47||$ 292.94||$ 294.17||-5.18||23,763,370||1.07||1.06||34|
|Sep 24, 2021||$ 298.23||$ 299.79||$ 296.93||$ 299.35||-0.21||15,036,743||0.68||0.67||42|
|Sep 23, 2021||$ 298.85||$ 300.90||$ 297.53||$ 299.56||+0.98||18,726,369||0.84||0.83||31|
The latest news about Microsoft Corporation (MSFT).
|Date||Time||EPS Expected||EPS Reported||%||Revenue Expected||Revenue Reported||%|
These are the top discussions over the last 24-hours that mention the MSFT stock ticker symbol.
What are your moves tomorrow? Please keep the shitposting at a slow boil. ^Navigate ^WSB|^We ^recommend ^best ^daily ^DD :--|:-- **Discussion** | [All](https://reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/search?sor... Read More
- (6 points) MSFT 315 by earnings? I sure hope so.
- (4 points) MSFT, please. Just once, don’t pull this shit with me. Just go up, flirt with 310 for a while, and I can actually make money. I don’t know why the entire world is so adamantly against me realizing my birthright, my destiny to be rich.
- (3 points) MSFT about to drop Minecraft Caves & Cliffs update and Halo Infinite before the year is up too. Throw in the towel and join us, we even have higher dividends.
- (3 points) AAPL, come on bro, you gotta hit a new ATH before earnings. Badly lagging behind MSFT this year. At least pump to 165, you’ve got a week.
- (2 points) I don't know if the stock is "overvalued" right now, but I bought the dip from 120->104 with confidence in the long term. I just see them getting integrated, bought up with MSFT, or expanding. I think people both underestimate the applicability of project management in all fields (Ie; Everyone is a project manager, they just dont know it - and having a "project manager" has become being a glorified secretary". I also think customer retention is probably quite high. Once you get a tool adopted, it tends to sink its teeth in for a long while
- (2 points) 3 long term stocks? My brain says GOOGL MSFT NVDA My heart days U CRSR RKLB
- (2 points) Europoors please pump MSFT, I better wake up to 310 share price.
Discuss your thoughts on the market, DDs, SPACs, meme stonks, yolos, or whatever is on your mind. You can find our quality DD posts [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbetsOGs/search?sort=new&a... Read More
- (9 points) Satya numba won. Azure will be yuge for MSFT and he spearheaded that, I believe.
- (3 points) That's the myth. MSFT was a juggernaut, now it's actually a completely different juggernaut. This is why MSFT will eventually be a 1000 stock at the end of the decade (APPL just needs to make sure teens and folks who like overpaying are interested in the same thing over and over.)
Your daily trading discussion thread. Please keep the shitposting to a minimum. ^Navigate ^WSB|^We ^recommend ^best ^daily ^DD :--|:-- **Discussion** | [All](https://reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/sear... Read More
[Bloomberg breaking news](https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-20/paypal-weighs-purchase-of-social-media-firm-pinterest): >PayPal Holdings Inc. is exploring an acquisition of social med... Read More
- (3 points) It was either a bogus rumor or the PINS management has no faith they can turn things around. I remember MSFT allegedly offered $51 billion back in February. PINS was trying in the $80 back then though
- (2 points) It will be interesting to see what PINS shareholders do knowing MSFT offered $86/share 8 months ago, assuming PINS management accepts the $70/share offer. Granted, PINS was trading much higher back in Feb 2021, but taking $70/share would signal management doesn't believe the company is worth anymore than that
- (2 points) As nice as $70/share sounds considering how far we've fallen since $89, if management agrees to sell at $70/share after there was a bid for $86/share from MSFT in February, I am not even sure shareholders would approve the deal. But if management does accept $70/share, they must not really believe in the future of the company.
- (2 points) MSFT jumped a lot last year when there were rumors it was going to buy TikTok's US operations when Trump threatened to ban it in the US
- (2 points) Only MSFT rises on news they buy another company, dont you know?
Little backstory. I bought 1 share of stock in AMAZON to see what it would do back in 2017 at $999.00. Since then, it has grown to $3400.00. Do yall think this bad boy is going to grow any or should i... Read More
Unusual Option Activity
Option contracts that are trading at a significantly higher volume relative to the contract's open interest. These might provide some insight into what "smart money" is doing with large volume orders.
|Type||Strike||Exp Date||DTE||Bid||Ask||Last||Volume||Open Interest||Vol/OI||IV|
|PUT||$ 300.00||11/18/21||28||$ 36.65||$ 37.10||$ 36.90||80||40||2.00||1.17%|
Failures to Deliver
Each point represents the aggregate net balance of shares that failed to be delivered as of a particular settlement date.
Please note that fails-to-deliver can occur for a number of reasons on both long and short sales. Therefore, fails-to-deliver are not necessarily the result of short selling, nor evidence of abusive “naked” short selling. For more information on short selling and fails-to-deliver, see Key Points About Regulation SHO, Division of Market Regulation, and Final Rule: Short Sales.