wsbdaily | Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:34:39 EST Where you find Tomorrow’s Hot Stocks Yesterday!
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU BEAR ALL RISKS, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION.
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WALLSTREETBETS NOR ANY OTHER COMMUNITY ON REDDIT.
Summary & Charts
|Price||$ 21.69||+0.67 (+3.18%)|
|Day's Range||$ 20.69 - 21.84|
|Previous Close||$ 21.02|
|Market Cap||$ 8.51B USD|
|Short Interest %||8.71 %||As of Wed, 31 Mar 2021|
|Avg. Volume (20 day)||19.66M|
|Rel. Volume (20 day)||0.89|
|Rel. Volume (3 month)||0.77|
|Debt/Equity||401.16 %||Strong Buy|
|P/B||3.41 %||Strong Buy|
|Date||Open||High||Low||Close||Change||Volume||R. Vol. (20d)||R. Vol. (3m)||Mentions|
|Oct 20, 2021||$ 20.87||$ 21.84||$ 20.69||$ 21.69||+0.67||17,570,641||0.89||0.77||24|
|Oct 19, 2021||$ 21.42||$ 21.55||$ 20.82||$ 21.02||-0.36||17,523,457||0.87||0.75||18|
|Oct 18, 2021||$ 21.00||$ 21.49||$ 20.42||$ 21.38||-0.08||20,612,397||0.96||0.89||33|
|Oct 15, 2021||$ 21.80||$ 21.89||$ 21.44||$ 21.46||-0.10||15,915,039||0.70||0.69||16|
|Oct 14, 2021||$ 21.90||$ 22.23||$ 21.50||$ 21.56||+0.07||15,046,933||0.64||0.65||15|
|Oct 13, 2021||$ 21.77||$ 21.94||$ 21.26||$ 21.49||-0.24||13,505,207||0.57||0.58||15|
|Oct 12, 2021||$ 21.63||$ 22.15||$ 21.44||$ 21.73||+0.27||17,623,413||0.75||0.75||16|
|Oct 11, 2021||$ 21.16||$ 22.00||$ 21.10||$ 21.46||+0.83||21,875,995||0.93||0.94||36|
|Oct 08, 2021||$ 20.81||$ 21.10||$ 20.59||$ 20.63||-0.10||13,074,656||0.55||0.55||3|
|Oct 07, 2021||$ 20.45||$ 21.14||$ 20.15||$ 20.73||+0.66||22,560,348||0.94||0.93||7|
|Oct 06, 2021||$ 20.43||$ 20.80||$ 19.63||$ 20.07||-0.69||29,089,964||1.23||1.20||14|
|Oct 05, 2021||$ 19.91||$ 20.84||$ 19.60||$ 20.76||+0.93||19,907,278||0.86||0.83||13|
|Oct 04, 2021||$ 19.88||$ 20.29||$ 19.55||$ 19.83||+0.17||19,981,503||0.87||0.83||20|
|Oct 01, 2021||$ 19.90||$ 20.20||$ 19.14||$ 19.66||-0.15||29,710,049||1.32||1.23||27|
|Sep 30, 2021||$ 20.02||$ 20.37||$ 19.40||$ 19.81||-0.11||17,078,560||0.78||0.71||13|
|Sep 29, 2021||$ 20.70||$ 20.90||$ 19.70||$ 19.92||-0.58||20,600,039||0.91||0.85||18|
|Sep 28, 2021||$ 20.59||$ 21.13||$ 20.21||$ 20.50||-0.68||20,965,388||0.93||0.86||10|
|Sep 27, 2021||$ 20.59||$ 21.27||$ 20.54||$ 21.18||+0.68||15,526,782||0.70||0.64||30|
|Sep 24, 2021||$ 20.43||$ 21.15||$ 20.26||$ 20.50||-0.34||18,373,728||0.83||0.75||32|
|Sep 23, 2021||$ 20.21||$ 21.36||$ 20.11||$ 20.84||+0.86||26,580,873||1.20||1.08||68|
The latest news about Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF).
|Date||Time||EPS Expected||EPS Reported||%||Revenue Expected||Revenue Reported||%|
These posts should include more in-depth research by the poster about the specific company, sector or trade idea. Including any sources and citations.
**Historical Post Earnings Moves MEGA Compilation (Q3 Week 2) - $TSLA, $NFLX, $SNAP, $INTC, $CLF, $AAL, $VZ, $NUE and More** &nbsp; What's poppin' bull gang, hope you're ready for week two of earnings! This week is jam packed with companies reporting within highly volatile sectors, the most no... Read More
CLF or Cleveland-Cliffs is the largest flat rolled steel producer in NA and in this piece I am gonna make the case that there could be room for a 10-20% upwards movement in the next 2 weeks. NO GAMMA OR SHORT SQUEEZE! **BULL CASE:** 1. Steel still trading near ATH! Not much explanation is needed h... Read More
You know how you’re usually late to the party? Stuck chasing a despac short squeeze or gamma squeeze after it’s already run up 30%? Forced to buy fd’s since IV is so jacked anything else is unaffordable? If this sounds like you, and you want a decent shot at making some money instead of handing it o... Read More
These are the top discussions over the last 24-hours that mention the CLF stock ticker symbol.
What are your moves tomorrow? Please keep the shitposting at a slow boil. ^Navigate ^WSB|^We ^recommend ^best ^daily ^DD :--|:-- **Discussion** | [All](https://reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/search?sor... Read More
- (13 points) #Ban Bet Lost /u/christheyankee (0/1) made a bet that CLF would go to 22.0 when it was 21.02 and it did not, so they were banned for a week.
- (8 points) The lack of comments on CLF give me hope for my earnings play. Easy 5 bagger I'd say
- (4 points) !banbet CLF $24 2w
- (3 points) Mf is yoloing 100k in a cyclic company for earnings on Friday. God bless. !banbet CLF $18 2 days
- (3 points) Moves for tomorrow: Cry in a corner. Rub one out before making another stupid trade. Pray my DFS and CLF calls can gain more then my SPY puts have lost. Give PINS a death gaze and hope it dies a horrible death and my 55p print.
- (3 points) I need CLF to kick doors down
- (3 points) $CLF: https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/qcdw2w/clf_yolo_update_105k_in_options_heading_full/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
- (2 points) Ok. Now its CLF time 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
- (2 points) After NUE blows it's earnings out of the water I'm selling my CLF calls and then selling CC's on my CLF shares.
- (2 points) Are you degenerates playing CLF earnings? Or is that too un-ape?
Discuss your thoughts on the market, DDs, SPACs, meme stonks, yolos, or whatever is on your mind. You can find our quality DD posts [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbetsOGs/search?sort=new&a... Read More
Your daily trading discussion thread. Please keep the shitposting to a minimum. ^Navigate ^WSB|^We ^recommend ^best ^daily ^DD :--|:-- **Discussion** | [All](https://reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/sear... Read More
- (13 points, 2 replies) Why I Bought. HRC prices will remain above $1200 till 2023. Once hrc consolidates mtfrs like John Deere will be able to buy. CLF doesn’t really export any of their steel outside the US so ports don’t matter. STLD had surprise earnings after hours. CEO said he sees “robust demand through q4 2021 and 2022”. NUE Thursday provides confirmation bias. STLD went up again today. IV was low on Friday in fact lowest ever since I started following CLF early this year and SP is heavily discounted. CLF acquired a profitable scrap company becoming even more vertically integrated for the laughable 750 million. Lg stole it. Dems will get their head out of their arse on infrastructure… eventually… most of what’s been going on sounds like noise to me.. like a show and dance just to be seen by constituents. CLF rose because of infrastructure news in the summer although doesn’t really affect CLF much. Auto contracts were to be renegotiated this qtr and we should find out during the report. Lourenco Goncalves - CLF CEO, has said he wasn’t afraid to walk if we couldn’t get fair pricing. LG hates the shorts and doesn’t hesitate to share his disgust when the analysts are wrong.
- (2 points) Bro. GOOD LUCK. I was in last week - and despite STLD amazing guidance and earnings - CLF had negative back to back days. I sold at a loss the other day and made 100% returns on BABA and FB run ups while CLF stayed relatively stagnant. The thesis is right. CLF does not care tho. I’m praying for you tho.
**Exploiting Pricing Inefficiencies Around Earnings - Earnings Season Trade Thesis** &nbsp; What’s poppin bull gang, Flux here with a detailed writeup of one of my personal earnings trading stra... Read More
Failures to Deliver
Each point represents the aggregate net balance of shares that failed to be delivered as of a particular settlement date.
Please note that fails-to-deliver can occur for a number of reasons on both long and short sales. Therefore, fails-to-deliver are not necessarily the result of short selling, nor evidence of abusive “naked” short selling. For more information on short selling and fails-to-deliver, see Key Points About Regulation SHO, Division of Market Regulation, and Final Rule: Short Sales.