wsbdaily | Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:34:39 EST Where you find Tomorrow’s Hot Stocks Yesterday!
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU BEAR ALL RISKS, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION.
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WALLSTREETBETS NOR ANY OTHER COMMUNITY ON REDDIT.
Alibaba Group Holding Limited(BABA)
Summary & Charts
|Price||$ 177.18||+0.18 (+0.1%)|
|Day's Range||$ 176.13 - 182.09|
|Previous Close||$ 177.00|
|Market Cap||$ 636.41B USD|
|Short Interest %||1.64 %||As of Wed, 31 Mar 2021|
|Avg. Volume (20 day)||24.08M|
|Rel. Volume (20 day)||1.26|
|Rel. Volume (3 month)||1.17|
|P/E||21.21 %||Strong Buy|
|P/B||2.84 %||Strong Buy|
|Date||Open||High||Low||Close||Change||Volume||R. Vol. (20d)||R. Vol. (3m)||Mentions|
|Oct 20, 2021||$ 180.95||$ 182.09||$ 176.13||$ 177.18||+0.18||30,240,823||1.26||1.17||127|
|Oct 19, 2021||$ 170.60||$ 177.44||$ 170.45||$ 177.00||+10.18||33,132,741||1.41||1.31||134|
|Oct 18, 2021||$ 166.58||$ 169.25||$ 166.58||$ 166.82||-1.18||14,208,154||0.62||0.57||31|
|Oct 15, 2021||$ 166.99||$ 169.80||$ 165.44||$ 168.00||+1.22||16,799,938||0.70||0.68||48|
|Oct 14, 2021||$ 168.26||$ 168.99||$ 164.46||$ 166.78||-0.62||13,820,687||0.57||0.55||97|
|Oct 13, 2021||$ 164.38||$ 168.26||$ 163.60||$ 167.40||+4.40||17,965,330||0.73||0.72||88|
|Oct 12, 2021||$ 163.82||$ 165.73||$ 162.24||$ 163.00||-0.95||24,637,771||0.97||0.99||60|
|Oct 11, 2021||$ 169.61||$ 169.78||$ 163.95||$ 163.95||+2.43||42,502,586||1.70||1.73||190|
|Oct 08, 2021||$ 159.86||$ 162.78||$ 157.91||$ 161.52||+5.52||33,349,638||1.41||1.39||162|
|Oct 07, 2021||$ 151.05||$ 158.29||$ 150.75||$ 156.00||+11.90||44,390,121||1.95||1.88||248|
|Oct 06, 2021||$ 140.56||$ 144.89||$ 139.96||$ 144.10||+0.96||14,924,524||0.70||0.65||91|
|Oct 05, 2021||$ 139.38||$ 143.83||$ 139.19||$ 143.14||+3.51||13,418,583||0.62||0.58||75|
|Oct 04, 2021||$ 141.70||$ 141.90||$ 138.43||$ 139.63||-4.57||25,349,934||1.14||1.09||208|
|Oct 01, 2021||$ 147.09||$ 148.45||$ 143.34||$ 144.20||-3.85||20,347,797||0.94||0.88||83|
|Sep 30, 2021||$ 147.03||$ 149.58||$ 146.86||$ 148.05||+0.47||14,175,541||0.64||0.61||60|
|Sep 29, 2021||$ 150.46||$ 152.10||$ 147.48||$ 147.58||-4.81||17,047,427||0.74||0.73||43|
|Sep 28, 2021||$ 152.16||$ 153.73||$ 148.86||$ 152.39||+2.21||26,369,272||1.13||1.13||117|
|Sep 27, 2021||$ 144.92||$ 150.99||$ 144.44||$ 150.18||+5.10||24,350,164||1.05||1.04||138|
|Sep 24, 2021||$ 147.71||$ 148.00||$ 144.58||$ 145.08||-6.11||32,235,176||1.37||1.38||221|
|Sep 23, 2021||$ 152.58||$ 152.68||$ 149.61||$ 151.19||-0.70||22,422,862||0.98||0.96||77|
The latest news about Alibaba Group Holding Limited (BABA).
|Date||Time||EPS Expected||EPS Reported||%||Revenue Expected||Revenue Reported||%|
These posts should include more in-depth research by the poster about the specific company, sector or trade idea. Including any sources and citations.
If you missed out on the great bacon trade earlier this year from the pork shortage in California, or even contemplated it but didn’t have enough freezer space, all hope is not lost. There is another once in a lifetime trade that involves zero excess freezer space and only patience. Even ton-tards c... Read More
Alibaba, The largest Chinese e-commerce company that has been dropping consistently since October of last year. (at this point in time, it has fallen over 50% from its historical highs) It all started when CEO Jack Ma decided it would be a splendid idea to insult the Chinese government (saying... Read More
These are the top discussions over the last 24-hours that mention the BABA stock ticker symbol.
What are your moves tomorrow? Please keep the shitposting at a slow boil. ^Navigate ^WSB|^We ^recommend ^best ^daily ^DD :--|:-- **Discussion** | [All](https://reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/search?sor... Read More
- (9 points) BABA I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time. BABA I'm amazed at the way I need you. BABA I'M A MAN, BABA I'M A LONELY MAN, IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING. That he doesn't really understand.
- (8 points) Green by open. Bers fuk. BABA babaing
- (5 points) That's it BABA. Nice and slow
- (5 points) What’s BABA look like in HK?
- (5 points) BABA means daddy you know
- (4 points) Concensus on BABA hitting 300 eoy?
- (4 points) Any BABA bullers here?
- (3 points) BABA 200 eow
- (2 points) What was that BABA spike?
- (2 points) Oooo BABA Open up the door you know I like it Oooo BABA Jackie Ma was dead but you revived him
Discuss your thoughts on the market, DDs, SPACs, meme stonks, yolos, or whatever is on your mind. You can find our quality DD posts [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbetsOGs/search?sort=new&a... Read More
- (7 points) If something magical doesn’t happen after hours I’m liquidating 10k and just swing trading spx options from now on.. BABA and SQ bent me over hard today
- (6 points) I should not have done anything today. I accidentally bought BABA calls instead of sold them. They were far enough OTM that when I closed the position down 40% it only cost me $72. I meant to buy FD put spreads on TSLA's earnings. Instead of buying 10/22 expiration, I bought 11/19 expiration. Now I get to decide if I want to hold these for a while since there's plenty of time for TSLA to drop 30 points or if I want out because the earnings were actually somewhat decent.
- (2 points) BABA did me a solid today, but I screwed up anyway, played it wrong, and lost a few hundred for funsies
- (2 points) Bro. GOOD LUCK. I was in last week - and despite STLD amazing guidance and earnings - CLF had negative back to back days. I sold at a loss the other day and made 100% returns on BABA and FB run ups while CLF stayed relatively stagnant. The thesis is right. CLF does not care tho. I’m praying for you tho.
- (6 points) No it wasnt at all. The stock is down 59% for the year and hitting an extremely heavy support line, then charlie munger said he doubled down on his BABA position. And OP bought 2023 contracts. It literally couldnt have gone tits up.
- (3 points) I really like BABA and i do own it, but options on Chinese stocks takes some real balls. Congrats.
I was just thinking today with recent gains I've seen, we're only 5 good trades away from being a millionaire. For example, I've seen 5x options gains fairly regularly on here for various stocks. If ... Read More
Unusual Option Activity
Option contracts that are trading at a significantly higher volume relative to the contract's open interest. These might provide some insight into what "smart money" is doing with large volume orders.
|Type||Strike||Exp Date||DTE||Bid||Ask||Last||Volume||Open Interest||Vol/OI||IV|
|CALL||$ 260.00||12/16/21||56||$ 6.20||$ 6.45||$ 6.18||121||69||1.75||0.94%|
|CALL||$ 260.00||03/17/22||147||$ 10.65||$ 11.10||$ 10.90||248||94||2.64||0.72%|
|PUT||$ 200.00||03/17/22||147||$ 15.30||$ 15.55||$ 15.70||446||279||1.60||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 410.00||06/16/22||238||$ 128.00||$ 132.75||$ 148.00||22||16||1.38||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 390.00||01/19/23||455||$ 155.25||$ 158.25||$ 171.04||20||12||1.67||0.00%|
|PUT||$ 440.00||01/19/23||455||$ 203.50||$ 213.00||$ 193.50||40||30||1.33||0.00%|
Failures to Deliver
Each point represents the aggregate net balance of shares that failed to be delivered as of a particular settlement date.
Please note that fails-to-deliver can occur for a number of reasons on both long and short sales. Therefore, fails-to-deliver are not necessarily the result of short selling, nor evidence of abusive “naked” short selling. For more information on short selling and fails-to-deliver, see Key Points About Regulation SHO, Division of Market Regulation, and Final Rule: Short Sales.