wsbdaily | Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:34:43 EST Where you find Tomorrow’s Hot Stocks Yesterday!
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU BEAR ALL RISKS, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION.
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WALLSTREETBETS NOR ANY OTHER COMMUNITY ON REDDIT.
Summary & Charts
|Price||$ 2.72||-0.28 (-9.34%)|
|Day's Range||$ 2.66 - 2.92|
|Previous Close||$ 3.00|
|Market Cap||$ 161.72M USD|
|Short Interest %||6.67 %||As of Wed, 31 Mar 2021|
|Avg. Volume (20 day)||121.75M|
|Rel. Volume (20 day)||0.59|
|Rel. Volume (3 month)||1.67|
|ROE||215.84 %||Strong Buy|
|ROA||-194.58 %||Strong Sell|
|Date||Open||High||Low||Close||Change||Volume||R. Vol. (20d)||R. Vol. (3m)||Mentions|
|Oct 20, 2021||$ 2.84||$ 2.92||$ 2.66||$ 2.72||-0.28||72,180,075||0.59||1.67||18|
|Oct 19, 2021||$ 3.22||$ 3.55||$ 2.76||$ 3.00||+0.01||270,902,733||2.29||6.52||42|
|Oct 18, 2021||$ 2.31||$ 3.08||$ 2.25||$ 2.99||+0.85||345,705,221||3.28||9.22||51|
|Oct 15, 2021||$ 2.12||$ 2.27||$ 2.06||$ 2.14||+0.05||71,608,616||0.81||2.28||14|
|Oct 14, 2021||$ 2.13||$ 2.35||$ 2.05||$ 2.09||+0.05||92,283,607||1.08||3.07||24|
|Oct 13, 2021||$ 2.43||$ 2.49||$ 1.99||$ 2.04||-0.18||158,811,987||1.95||5.60||45|
|Oct 12, 2021||$ 2.10||$ 2.70||$ 1.94||$ 2.22||+0.08||341,583,486||4.61||13.24||77|
|Oct 11, 2021||$ 1.37||$ 2.15||$ 1.36||$ 2.14||+0.79||199,978,972||3.35||9.49||44|
|Oct 08, 2021||$ 1.36||$ 1.39||$ 1.28||$ 1.35||-0.05||47,549,294||0.95||2.65||16|
|Oct 07, 2021||$ 1.50||$ 1.52||$ 1.33||$ 1.40||-0.03||47,622,029||0.99||2.78||10|
|Oct 06, 2021||$ 1.42||$ 1.53||$ 1.39||$ 1.43||+0.07||55,461,170||1.21||3.39||21|
|Oct 05, 2021||$ 1.55||$ 1.56||$ 1.21||$ 1.36||-0.04||99,400,418||2.27||6.28||42|
|Oct 04, 2021||$ 1.74||$ 2.17||$ 1.34||$ 1.40||-0.39||241,241,510||6.13||16.42||68|
|Oct 01, 2021||$ 1.89||$ 2.20||$ 1.56||$ 1.79||+0.27||249,155,602||8.70||21.50||70|
|Sep 30, 2021||$ 1.23||$ 1.58||$ 1.22||$ 1.52||+0.44||101,744,780||6.00||12.28||61|
|Sep 29, 2021||$ 0.89||$ 1.08||$ 0.89||$ 1.08||+0.19||20,931,623||1.54||3.00||17|
|Sep 28, 2021||$ 0.91||$ 0.91||$ 0.86||$ 0.89||-0.01||5,708,982||0.42||0.84||4|
|Sep 27, 2021||$ 0.91||$ 0.93||$ 0.87||$ 0.90||3,820,403||0.27||0.56|
|Sep 24, 2021||$ 0.96||$ 0.96||$ 0.90||$ 0.90||-0.05||3,999,175||0.28||0.59||1|
|Sep 23, 2021||$ 0.90||$ 0.97||$ 0.89||$ 0.95||+0.05||5,354,797||0.37||0.78||7|
The latest news about Progenity, Inc. (PROG).
|Date||Time||EPS Expected||EPS Reported||%||Revenue Expected||Revenue Reported||%|
These posts should include more in-depth research by the poster about the specific company, sector or trade idea. Including any sources and citations.
Ok I have posted a couple of times about this stock and I figured I would add more thoughts and a quick perspective DD. I am a licensed pharmacist in the United States and the company gained my attention based off of its charts so I thought I would examine its clinical usefulness. I just looked i... Read More
PROG ANALysis (pun intended) of drug delivery system DDS2 I’m not the best at financial DD so I will pay you all back for the great Financial DD with some medical DD (my area of expertise) Let’s try to understand the 💩 (pun intended) we’re investing in - Part of PROGENITY’s portfolio is around... Read More
**PROG is in the process of being acquired.** This was a $9 company before the shorts took over. The share is deeply discounted at under $1. The CEO has stepped down, but still owns a decent % of shares. [Athyrium owns 47% of the stock at an average of $3+](https://i.imgur.com/8XkXRdl.jpg) [Hu... Read More
These are the top discussions over the last 24-hours that mention the PROG stock ticker symbol.
Ok I will try to stay on track with this DD. Started looking into this conference coming up new week and I found some new exciting stuff about Progenity. As I have stated in past DDs, I am a pharmacis... Read More
- (38 points) Did you say YOLO on PROG!?!? Sounds good to me.
- (23 points) I'm no genius but sounds like Novo Nordisk might put PROG on the gotdamn moon
- (21 points, 2 replies) PROG just got listed on the threshold list [http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/trader.aspx?id=regshothreshold](http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/trader.aspx?id=regshothreshold)
- (7 points) I too , like drugs PROG yolo!
Talk about your plays today or things you are on the lookout for. This is where you belong if your comment includes a $Ticker in that format. &#x200B; *keep it civil please*...
- (9 points) So is $PROG squeezed out?
- (6 points) $PROG
- (6 points) Still holding PROG. Just waiting for takeoff
- (5 points) $PROG tested 2.7 and got bounced back up. They found no stop losses there, so it looks like they're either going to need to bring it up, or smash it down to 2.6 and see if they find any along the way.
- (5 points) Holding $PROG
- (3 points) Hold $PROG hold $KODK smile
- (3 points) This is why I hate the constant spam of the same old tickers for the past week. It's always "OMG PROG SQUEEZE" and plays like these get drowned out.
- (5 points) Agreed. I understand the hype about PROG and I regret not getting into it a couple weeks ago, but at this point I feel like the risk vs. reward is too high for me to get into it and there's safer plays out there. I probably wouldn't sell if I was already into it, but I don't really want to open a new position on it. FOMOing in near the top is the last thing you want to do. I wish those of you in it the best of luck as it probably has some more room to run.
- (4 points) I'm not saying it's not a good short term play over the next week or two, but I wouldn't want to be holding PROG during the immediate period leading up to the next offering, personally. But you do you. I'm just a random poster on the internet like we all are. I might be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, and won't be the last.
For those of you who have been patient with $SDC, you’re about to be rewarded. If you’re not in yet, it’s not too late. Here’s why a squeeze is coming… As of yesterday, the $SDC short interest as a p... Read More
Failures to Deliver
Each point represents the aggregate net balance of shares that failed to be delivered as of a particular settlement date.
Please note that fails-to-deliver can occur for a number of reasons on both long and short sales. Therefore, fails-to-deliver are not necessarily the result of short selling, nor evidence of abusive “naked” short selling. For more information on short selling and fails-to-deliver, see Key Points About Regulation SHO, Division of Market Regulation, and Final Rule: Short Sales.